• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly support - Issue with WishList Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

NelsonE

Hi to all,

I need to reach out to Pabbly Support team due to an issue with the connection with WishList Member.

I've been in contact with WishList Member support, and it seems the issue I'm facing is related to the way Pabbly Connect sends information to WishList Member.

What I'm doing is the following:
- User purchases a product in Woocommerce
- After checking if the product is paid, Pabbly checks if the user exists in WordPress
- If the user exists, it will add it to a membership level in WishList Member

There are other options, but the issue is exactly when the user is added to the membership.
When Pabbly sends the information to WishList Member, the connecting also triggers the global message in WishList Member, even if the option is disabled in WishList Member.

After contacting WishList Member support, they told me I need to reach out to Pabbly support to change how they send information to WishList.

They say Pabbly is using WishList Member API and when making requests to the API to create a new member or add a member to a level, they need to consider the following parameters.

https://wtools.io/paste-code/bNB1

You'll see something like this:

https://share.cspf.co/xQuEWnPA

Ideally, we should have the option, in Pabbly integration, to choose if we want to use the global or level email (or none) already in WishList settings when adding a new user.

The email that is now triggered automatically is unnecessary, as I send a custom email from Pabbly after adding the user according to the workflow.

P.S. IF I add the user manually, everything goes according to the WishList settings, which means no email is sent to the user after adding him to a level if that option is turned of in WishList Member.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @NelsonE

We have made the necessary updates to our action "Add Member to Level" based on your suggestion. Please review the changes and kindly inform us if you encounter any issues.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com

RoCrow

Hey @NelsonE

We have made the necessary updates to our action "Add Member to Level" based on your suggestion. Please review the changes and kindly inform us if you encounter any issues.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com
I now have a very similar problem; my Pabbly > Wishlist > Create Member action was working fine and now doesn't.

I've reached out to Wishlist so will await what they say, but reading the above I feel the issue might be on Pabbly's side.

As mentioned, I'm using the Create Member action for Wishlist, but it throws up this error:

"HTTP Status Code: 404
The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."

Interestingly, I can't access/map the Wishlist Membership Level to assign them to in Pabbly (whereas I used to be able to select it from the drop down menu of that field, once Pabbly was connected to Wishlist).

Can you please look into this and let me know ASAP, as I have new customers who's accounts aren't getting created after they pay, so they can't access the service they just paid for!

BrainTrust

I now have a very similar problem; my Pabbly > Wishlist > Create Member action was working fine and now doesn't.

I've reached out to Wishlist so will await what they say, but reading the above I feel the issue might be on Pabbly's side.

As mentioned, I'm using the Create Member action for Wishlist, but it throws up this error:

"HTTP Status Code: 404
The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."

Interestingly, I can't access/map the Wishlist Membership Level to assign them to in Pabbly (whereas I used to be able to select it from the drop down menu of that field, once Pabbly was connected to Wishlist).

Can you please look into this and let me know ASAP, as I have new customers who's accounts aren't getting created after they pay, so they can't access the service they just paid for!
This is exactly my issue. I estimate that by updating the "Add User To Level" feature, the "Create User" feature is now bugged.

This is a major issue for anyone running WishList

RoCrow

@RoCrow Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?
Sure, the workflow is:

I've also had an update from WishList, which I'll paste in full here:

Raffy replied​

Sep 25, 9:04am​
Hello Romeo,

I just received an update from our development team.

Our development team was able to replicate the issue on our Pabbly account so they have done some testing on their site as well and have the information needed to instruct the next steps we can take in resolving the issue.

---

re: Rollback to the previous version
We have tested this on a previous version as well and had the same results. Nonetheless, if you would like to do a version rollback, it is located under WishList Member > Administration > Version Rollback. Please note that any code customization you might have done on WishList Member will be lost if you proceed.

---

re: Investigation and next steps
We have been investigating this issue and it looks like API calls are working on WishList Member's end.

The integration with Pabbly is created from their end. This means that they are using WishList Member API to send requests to your site and WishList Member interprets the data sent and proceeds with the process. Now since this is working on our end, this could mean that there is an issue between the communication from Pabbly to your site.

Here is a list of things you can do so we can try to figure out the cause of the issue:

- Contact your hosting provider and ask if there are any error that was logged in the past 7 days that is tied to Pabbly.
- Ask your hosting provider if there are any security measures in place (e.g., firewall, blocked IPs)
- Contact Pabbly and relay the situation so they can investigate on their end.

For the 3rd item (contacting Pabbly), this is needed as we have done all the investigation on our end. As mentioned above, Pabbly is integrating with WishList Member through our API. Upon testing, we have concluded that API calls are working. So this could just be a miscommunication between Pabbly itself and WishList Member. It is best that they investigate this as well since we do not have access to their code and the data that they are sending to your site.

Kindly let us know when you hear back from them. In the meantime, I will set this ticket to close. It will reopen once you reply.

Thanks,

--
Raffy
[email protected]

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @BrainTrust @RoCrow,

We wish to inform you that our dedicated team has diligently investigated the 404 error you've encountered in relation to the Wishlist Member integration. Subsequently, they have implemented measures to address and rectify this issue. We kindly request you to reconnect and attempt to use the wishlist feature once more, with the expectation that your previous concerns have been successfully addressed, and you will now receive the expected response.

If you face any issues do not hesitate to let us know. Your feedback holds significant value to us, and it underscores our unwavering dedication to providing the best possible user experience.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain

RoCrow

Hey @BrainTrust @RoCrow,

We wish to inform you that our dedicated team has diligently investigated the 404 error you've encountered in relation to the Wishlist Member integration. Subsequently, they have implemented measures to address and rectify this issue. We kindly request you to reconnect and attempt to use the wishlist feature once more, with the expectation that your previous concerns have been successfully addressed, and you will now receive the expected response.

If you face any issues do not hesitate to let us know. Your feedback holds significant value to us, and it underscores our unwavering dedication to providing the best possible user experience.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain
Thanks a lot for that, it all seems to be working fine again now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.