• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I haven't been able to connect to MySQL for 4 hours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nistel

Good morning,

I haven't been able to connect to MySQL for 2 hours now.
It worked correctly before. I also didn't change the Mysql access credentials.
I tried to reconnect again with no success.
Could you help me ?
Here is the workflow link : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzA1MjY5NTUzMzUxMzUi_pc

Attached the error message

I've been with Pabbly for months and I know how to connect to Mysql with Pabbly

All my workflows that are connected to My Mysql databases stopped working today although the identifiers have been the same since.

For example, the workflow below had been working correctly for months. But today it no longer works because of the connection to Mysql. I have reconnected several times without success. I also changed the database but still nothing.

Task History ID: IjU3NmMwNTY1MDYzNzA0M2M1MjZkNTUzMDUxM2I1MTY0NTQzNSI_3D_pc

Attachments

• Mysql.JPG
    Mysql.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 11

Nistel2

I change my account to see if it works but no! All my workflows that include MySQL stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.