• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook data from SendGrid missing in MySQL following successful test integration

Optimyzd

I've setup a workflow using a Pabbly webhook within SendGrid to insert data into a MySQL table.

As part of the setup there is a "test integration" button within SendGrid that populates the webhook data within Pabbly, and also a test button within Pabbly to populate the data within the appropriate MySQL table. All testing worked properly and resulted in a new row in my MySQL table with an email value of "[email protected]". I clicked save and waited for the next row to populate with "real" data. However, the next rows populated with all of the data from my custom variables, BUT none of the data from SendGrid. Please see attached screenshot.

I'm not sure how I could test this any further. It just doesn't seem to be working properly. Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Attachments

• DB Screenshot.jpg
    DB Screenshot.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 24

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Optimyzd

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same? So that we can look into it and help you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Upon examining your task history ID, it's evident that the data label you've linked in the MYSQL action step doesn't align with the information received from the trigger response. Consequently, only partial data is being sent through SendGrid.

To resolve this, I highly recommend capturing the webhook response once more and verifying the data keys from the triggering applications. There might have been changes in the data structure, causing this discrepancy. By doing so, we can ensure that the correct data is mapped, allowing for the complete transmission of information through SendGrid.

1704697960708.png

Optimyzd

If you scroll down further, you'll find that 5 Email does, in fact, exist. 0 Email is just the first value visible in your screenshot. As you scroll down further you'll see that SendGrid includes a value for 0 Email, 1 Email, 2 Email, etc.

Supreme

Staff member
Please review the webhook response thoroughly. It appears that the "5 Email" key, containing the email address, is missing from the entire response. However, it's possible that your triggering application sent the email data using a different key.

Entire webhook response -

1704793922712.png

So, kindly recapture the webhook response and then try the automation again.