• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I need advice about a WordPress automation workflow

kioubizin

Hello,

I need an advice about how to achieve an automation workflow I am currently trying to set up for my own project.

Step 1: A service provider post his service within a specific post type taxonomy (Custom Post Type managed through Toolset plugin) - Only users with specific roles can add services.
Step 2: A customer post a request within a specific post type taxonomy (Custom Post Type managed through Toolset plugin) - Any registered user can post a request.

Based on what I am trying to achieve, I use the following apps:
  • Of course Pabbly Connect
  • WordPress
  • Uncanny Automator Pro
  • SendInBlue
  • If you think any other app may help to get this done, all suggestions are welcome
So, what I want to achieve is that:
  • A customer post a request
  • A notification (Email + WhatsApp + SMS) is sent to a service provider who posted a service in the same corresponding taxonomy but in a different post type.
  • I want to limit (maybe filter or create routers) based on the service provider user role because not all service providers will have this included in their paid plan.
Hope that make sense what I want to achieve, if not, I can also provide a video or a designed flow chart how I need this to work.

kioubizin

I think I find the solution on my own, a quite bulky structure but it's worth it!

However, for this, I need a confirmation about the number of routers we can add to an automation?

Right now, I have 120+ taxonomies connected to the post type for service categories, I will need to create a router for each service category, meaning 120+ routers, before I dig further into this solution and start building the routers, can you please confirm me if that's possible to have that much routers in a single workflow please?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kioubizin

Right now, I have 120+ taxonomies connected to the post type for service categories, I will need to create a router for each service category, meaning 120+ routers, before I dig further into this solution and start building the routers, can you please confirm me if that's possible to have that much routers in a single workflow please?
Yes, you could easily add 120 or more routers to your workflow, but how well you handle it will depend entirely on you.

Nevertheless, you may make it and apply it to your particular situation.