• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I put a delay for 6 hours but it continued processing

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @realestatebroker

We apologize for the inconvenience, but if run with an iterator action step, the delay action step may currently interfere with the workflow. Therefore, if you are utilizing an iterator action, we advise employing automation without a delay action step.

So, we recommend you use the Delay action step just after the Iterator action step. Kindly give it a try and let us know.

Hey @realestatebroker

We apologize for the inconvenience, but if run with an iterator action step, the delay action step may currently interfere with the workflow. Therefore, if you are utilizing an iterator action, we advise employing automation without a delay action step.

So, we recommend you use the Delay action step just after the Iterator action step. Kindly give it a try and let us know.
You see my workflow... Im trying to just post every six hours. How can I do this.

P

Pabblymember11

For the love of GOD... show me how to schedule post 8am, noon, 6pm, and 9pm... I can't figure this out.
You can try using the Delay action step after the Iterator action step.
You see my workflow... Im trying to just post every six hours. How can I do this.
Further, if you have another use case to process the workflow at different time intervals specifically then kindly check the similar use case in the following video tutorial we have used the Telegram action but you can use the action step according to your need.

The problem is I have multiple records that need to be posted in 1 day. If I tell the worksheet to trigger at 8, 10, 12pm - then it processes all records ... I need it to stop and come back on next record... please help with a direct answer