• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want a trigger for When a (specific) Contract is Sold in MindBody please! :)

scbeacham

Hi!

I don't know if what I'm asking is even possible, but I'm SO stinking excited about it I am begging you to please explore this somewhat further and let me know!

Presently we have physical services we sell to our clients via a contract in MindBody.

However, the CEO recently reached out to me and asked if there would be a way to tie our digital product offerings on our website (Wordpress + MemberPress) into our contracts in MindBody.

Specifically what I'm hoping for is:

In MindBody when someone buys a specific contract, then in MemberPress it creates their account, AND gives them access to a specific membership in MemberPress.

AND

When someone cancels a specific contract in MindBody, then in MemberPress it removes their specific Membership.

I'm not sure how easy or complex something like this would be, but I saw how many other MemberPress integrations you had already and it would really REALLY help take a piece off our plate, and make signing up for the ultimate plan with Pabbly a no-brainer for my company!

Thank you for reviewing my request!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @scbeacham

Could you please create a short video of the requirement in Mindbody and share it with us for discussing this issue with the technical team?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @scbeacham

We have discussed this scenario with the technical team and got a response that they have added these endpoints to their queue.

Kindly we are requesting you for updating any existing integrations with triggers or action, please send us the request here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application.

We will let you know once all the membership contracts and memberpress actions get created and available for your use.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @scbeacham

We have created a trigger for you inside Mindbody. Kindly test the scenario and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

1664365807508.png

Also, regarding the actions steps in the memberpress, our team is check the solution for it. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

scbeacham

Hey @scbeacham

We have created a trigger for you inside Mindbody. Kindly test the scenario and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

View attachment 16251

Also, regarding the actions steps in the memberpress, our team is check the solution for it. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.
Thank you Kunal!
I will go test this and look forward to what you discover on the Memberpress side of things! :)

scbeacham

@Kunal Valuskar!

This is SUPER EXCITING!

I was able to set up the MindBody on-sale connection to successfully pull the transaction details!

I was then able to use a Pabbly Filter in order to confirm which type of transaction was occurring!

However, In order to "create a member" on the MemberPress side, I still need the Client First Name, Client Last Name, and Client Email.

Also, to create a transaction, I will need a way to reference the client I just created!

I feel like we're really close and am SUPER excited to have this workflow functional!

Could you take a look and let me know how we can get those last few details in there?

Thank you again so much for your help with this piece!

Last edited: