• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to connect webflow cms to Pubmed - E-utilities(a national library of medicine). I have an api key.

Hai

Hi!
i'm super new to Pabbly.
would love to get some help!
i want to connect my webflow cms to Pubmed.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
I have an api key.
my goal is to get all the articles wrote by a specific author.
so i need to search - filter - and map the results to my cms.
would love to get assistant and relevant tutorials.

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hai
my goal is to get all the articles wrote by a specific author.
so i need to search - filter - and map the results to my cms.

Could you please elaborate the above-mentioned use case briefly once? So that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

Further, also share the API documentation of the application, so that we can look into the possibility of it.

Hai

Hi, Pubmed is one of the world most popular database of medical research, Doctors from around the world publish their work in the pubmed database.
the pubmed api gives access to this data.
my client is a doctor who was a partner in writing of about 45 medical researches,
i'm building his website in webflow (with cms) and i want that all the current medical reasearch which he took part in(he is one of the authors) will be imported and mapped to webflow cms, and whenever he will publish new research - it will trigger the automation again to update and import the respected medical research.

what fields am i looking for ?
i want to search their database for the doctor name.
and based on the results to filter the data to this fields:

the authors names
research headline (heading)
research richtext (full text of the research)
media attached (if there are images etc..)

I hope that my explanation made things clearer,
the pubmed Api is called E-utilities, the documentation link:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK25500/#chapter1.Introduction

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hai

Our tech team look into your request and currently API of PubMed would not work on the platform as XML is being generated on the response which we can only support on our webhook triggers and currently not on the action events of the action event.