• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to send a "Good Morning" message to a new client, who had messaged me the previous day. Its not possible using delay function only as I cant ha

Surya

I want to send a "Good Morning" message to a new client, who had messaged me the previous day. Its not possible using delay function only as I cant hard code the delay value. I saw another thread one had asked to use Filters, but can someone please help me how?

1. How to format time stamp
2. how to use the same in filter
3. Need to send messages only between 7 AM - 10 AM irrespective of time user has contacted

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Surya
1. How to format time stamp
To learn how to format date or time in Pabbly Connect, I kindly request you to refer to the following video tutorial:

2. how to use the same in filter
To learn how to use the Filter module in Pabbly Connect, I kindly request you to refer to the following video tutorials:

3. Need to send messages only between 7 AM - 10 AM irrespective of time user has contacted
Please refer to the below video tutorial for this:

I kindly request you to create a workflow and test the mentioned steps from your end. If you face any issues during the process, please let me know.