• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Idea on handling the subscription for failed payment.

binaya

Hi there, we have used the pabbly for one of the subscription service. We have added the pabbly checkout page link in our website. When user goes to checkout page & make the failed payment. The subscription is created & status is pending. Now somehow users are not able to complete the payment & need to make payment later. In this case the subscription is already created so, the subscription will be listed in the user's profile(we have used the pabbly webhook to store the information in our crm). I hope you got the context. Now the issue, if user wants to make the payment later for the same subscription then how should we achieve this ? We haven't integrated pabbly api in our web/app we are using the checkout page link only from pabbly.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @binaya ,

In "Subscription Create" Webhook trigger you get the webhook response even when the subscription is created in pending state inside Pabbly Subscription Billing account. If you only want to receive details of subscriptions that have been successfully purchased in the webhook response, you can use the webhook trigger "Subscription Activate". By using the subscription activate webhook, you will receive details only for subscriptions that have been successfully activated and purchased. Please refer to the below screenshot for more details

1709291028767.png

Attachments

• 1709291106169.png
    1709291106169.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 16

binaya

Hi @MukeshR ,
I think you didn't get my question correctly. Let me rephrase it,
Take a scenario, the payment is failed at first but subscription is created. In this case we should allow to make payment for the user again, so we will need some kind of way to make payment for the subscription created earlier. My question is how can we do so? To allow the user to make payment for the subscription that they made earlier.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @binaya ,

f you wish to proceed with accepting payment for the pending subscription, you can share the shareable invoice with the customer. They can then use this invoice to make a payment conveniently using the pay now option available.

Please refer to the screenshot below for further details.

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

1709295591842.png

1709295674390.png