• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

If/Then Issue

i have a connect process that sends an email but I need to do an if/then so if the message is "XYZ"it does not send the email. Right now its sending way too many false emails. I watched the video on setting this up but I dont see what I need to do for the "then." Also when saved my "if" it said status of error and COndition is false, so I must be doing something wrong.

Himesh

Hello @scottywatty ,

Use router for if let say message equals to xyz then proceed to that route. Follow this video instruction.

If you are still not able to do this let me know We'll have free zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm a automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect members.

yeah that is no more helpful than the video I followed.
To be more specific, my Pabbly is set up for if a text message is responded to, it emails me. The problem is, when someone unsubscribed by saying STOP or Stop within the message that response is coming to me too, and I exhausted my Pabbly connects with so many unsubscribed. I want to set this up so if they respond with Stop or STOP, that message is ignored and I am not notified.

Himesh

You can use text formatter action by pabbly connect.
Refer below screenshot for reference

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-17-17-58-15-567_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-17-17-58-15-567_com.android.chrome.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 7

Himesh

You can use filter as well if message doesn't contains unsubscribe or stop then it should give you email

Himesh

If you have time can we have a zoom call it's totally free. I can help better in zoom. You can ping me in messenger or you can drop email