• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

If Value Isn't Present, Shows Error

Trying to simply map responses to airtable. Since my values change, meaning I don't always have values for "last name" for example, it kicks off an error because of result: No Data.

If there is no data for a field, I don't want that from preventing the rest of the data to go thru.
Please if someone can help...

Here is the workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzZTA0MzY1MjY4NTUzYzUxM2Ei_pc

1724687644396.png

Himesh

Hello @austinbenton ,
All the field which you've mapped are optional so don't worry about it your workflow won't give any error, if values are there it'll get mapped automatically..

FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team. I'm an Automation freelancer who helps other pabbly users. If you still unable to understand you can dm me we can do free zoom call.

Himesh

Ok can you ping me on my messenger or email me it's just 5-10 mins of task. I can solve that on zoom