• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

field:Postal Code Single Select field value must be string

jro

Hello. I'm trying to add a record in AiTable but the Pabbly Connect error "field: Postal Code Single Select field value must be string" is preventing it from finalizing. I've tried a variety of methods to see if I can make it a string but they're not working. For example, I've tried adding a space, I've tried formatting TEXT(value,""), I've tried TEXT(value,"#"), I've tried adding quotation mark "value" and this works but it literally sends through with the marks: "12345" instead of 12345. Can someone help with the best method to simply send through a value as a string?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jro

Could you please share the workflow URL that you have tried and allow us permission to edit the action step if required?

jro

@Supreme No, I cannot share the workflow as it's private. The concept of what I'm inquiring about doesn't require a share link. Was hoping someone from Pabbly could respond here. Is there a support email or docs on topics that cover topics like this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jro

OK, can you please tell us what is the field type you have selected in your AiTable account for your phone number?

jro

Phone is single line text field in AiTable but perhaps in the future I might make it a "Phone" field.

jro

Phone is single line text field in AiTable but perhaps in the future I might make it a "Phone" field.
That said, there's limited formatting/validation upon form submissions and so, some may include "+11234567890" while others may be "1234567890" or "123-456-7890" for example.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jro

The integration of AiTable on our platform was developed and handled by their support team. Therefore, we advise you to reach out to them for assistance with passing the phone number without any additional formatting.

[email protected]