• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I'm getting "Condition is false" in Filter

Bilal

Hi,

My Workflow is Google Sheets + Filter + Send SMS by ClickSend

The Google Sheet Rows are like this:

First NameMobile NumberSend SMS (type "yes)
John Doe+123456789yes

I want an SMS to be sent to the customer's mobile number when we add him as a new customer record in Google Sheets after writing yes & hitting enter.

So, I've created the filter but I'm getting the error. Please help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 8.31.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 8.31.42 PM.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 148

Fagun Shah

Hi,

My Workflow is Google Sheets + Filter + Send SMS by ClickSend

The Google Sheet Rows are like this:

First NameMobile NumberSend SMS (type "yes)
John Doe+123456789yes

I want an SMS to be sent to the customer's mobile number when we add him as a new customer record in Google Sheets after writing yes & hitting enter.

So, I've created the filter but I'm getting the error. Please help!
Try removing double quotes " -
1632239405707.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Bilal

It seems like the label from your Google Sheets for the "Yes type" is changed" and because of that, the messages were not being sent whereas the filter is not getting the correct label.

Though you might need to capture the webhook response of Google Sheets again with the new label and then re-map the corresponding fields.

2021-09-22_13h36_17.png

Bilal

Hey @Bilal

It seems like the label from your Google Sheets for the "Yes type" is changed" and because of that, the messages were not being sent whereas the filter is not getting the correct label.

Though you might need to capture the webhook response of Google Sheets again with the new label and then re-map the corresponding fields.

View attachment 3842
Hey @Supreme Verma

I've captured the webhook response again for Google Sheets, tested each workflow and all is fine. But still, the SMS message doesn't get sent after adding a new contact. Is there any chat support?

@Pabbly Team

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 7.05.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 7.05.50 PM.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 109