• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Import notes to a contact record in High Level

eriksande

Is it possible to use Pabbly to import notes onto a contact record in High Level? We have a Google Sheet, each row containing a separate record including contact name, id, and the note. The contact in High Level has a matching contact ID in a field … which (in theory) could be used to place each note on the correct contact. Thanks!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @eriksande

Kindly elaborate a bit more on the concern that you have mentioned, as we didn't get much on it.

It would be great if you send us a screenshot of the concern so we can better understand it and guide you further.

Arshita

Staff member
Can you please confirm if your intention is to find the contact ID from the Google Sheet and, if it matches, add the notes to the user in GoHighLevel?

eriksande

Yes ... that's my thought, if it's posssible. I'm certainly open to any other solutions. Ultimately I just need the notes from the Google Sheet mapped to the correct contact in HL.

Thanks for the continued help!

Arshita

Staff member
Kindly provide us with the workflow name so we can check on it and guide you further.

eriksande

Hey guys ... I don't have a workflow built yet. I can try to build one, but my original question was to see if what I'm trying to accomplish is possible ... didn't want to waste my (or your) time if not. I'm happy to try ... the data is coming from a Google Sheet, so I'm assume I'd start with a Google Sheets trigger ... what would come next? thx

Supreme

Staff member
Do those contacts which are already available in your Google Sheets is added in your LeadConnector(GoHighLevel)? Or do you want to create a new contact?

In that case, you can simply use the Create or Update Contact action step after the Google Sheets trigger event and then use the Add Note to Contact in 3rd step.

2023-12-26_11h59_42.png

1703742154676.png

Kindly try this in your workflow once and then let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Supreme

Staff member
We explored the option of including a note in the smallest possible task, but regrettably, I couldn't discover an alternative method to diminish it further.