• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Incoming Email (Outlook) will trigger Mautic action

jonwooten

Hi

I am sending cold emails via mautic from email address A (sender email) and receive all responses to email B (receiver email). Is it possible to add all incoming email addresses to a google sheet (preferably emails with a specific word in the subject line) and then check if the email exists in mautic contacts and then if the email exists to add a tag to that contact in mautic?

Thanks

Jonathan

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonwooten

Please check the following screenshot and apply the action steps as mentioned. Kindly try this on your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

1667980342396.png

jonwooten

Thank you @Supreme

Question - my outlook is connected to my domain's email address via imap/smtp which is different from the outlook account email address. Is there a work around for that scenario?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
my outlook is connected to my domain's email address via imap/smtp which is different from the outlook account email address. Is there a work around for that scenario?
You could use the "Email Parse" trigger event to fetch new emails from your mail account.

1668074757049.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonwooten

Seems like you might have passed the credentials of Mautic incorrectly and because of that, you are getting an access_denied message.

Please refer to the following screenshot on how you should pass the credentials of Mautic.

E.g. -

2022-11-11_11h49_07.png

2022-11-11_11h49_35.png