• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinite loading error when task duration exceeds about 30 seconds

se yung

When working on a workflow, if the Save button is not pressed within about 30 seconds, and a few minutes pass, the next time the Save button is pressed, an infinite load error suddenly occurs.

And all my work is lost.

I started getting this error a few days ago.

I recorded the error. Please see the link below.

In the first 6 minutes of the video, I hit save within a short time.
But at 6:13, after a few minutes, I hit save and it goes into infinite loading.

At the same time as this was happening, when I connected to Pabbly connect, there was a screen that went through a "safety(security) check" for a few seconds.
See the video at 8:47 in the recording.
Maybe this is related.

Please fix the error as soon as possible.

Now, here on the pabbly forum, the same thing started happening after some time had passed and I pressed the publish button.

se yung

Hey @se yung

Kindly reconnect the action step once and then try to make the changes/map the data.

I'm not talking about this as an isolated case

I'm talking about a problem that has been recurring over the last few days.
If it was a simple reconnection, I wouldn't have asked.

When I logged in this afternoon, I didn't get the "security check" message, and when I didn't get it, I didn't get the infinite loading error.

Did you remove the security check option or do anything related on your end?

Chetali

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @se yung!

Some changes were implemented from our side. Therefore, you should no longer experience the issue.

Please verify from your end and inform us of any further problems.