• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity + Dropbox

krismali

I just found out about Pabbly and am trying to recreate the workflows I have in Zapier. I´m stuck at the first workflow but it seems that I´m missing something obvious.

I want to connect Infinity with Zapier. The workflow is very simple - when an item is created in Inifinity IN A SPECIFIC FOLDER, I want to create a new folder in Dropbox. The trigger event in Infinity is "Item created", then I choose the workspace and the board. But where do I choose the folder?? I have 10 folders under the same board. If I don´t choose the specific folder in Infinity, the automation will create a new Dropbox folder for every new item in ANY of the 10 folders in Infinity. This doesn´t make sense...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @krismali

You can refer to the following screenshot on how you can filter out the folder from which the item is coming.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1672988975717.png

krismali

Thank you for the response. This is incredibly complicated and counter-intuitive for a regular user. I spent 15 minutes trying to implement the steps from your screenshot and still couldn´t make it work. It takes 30 seconds to create this simple workflow in Zapier. I was considering switching from Zapier to Pabbly because of the price but looks like it´s not going to work for me until Pabbly gets more user-friendly :(

Supreme

Staff member
Sorry to hear that but can you let us know at what part of the workflow you having such an issue? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.