• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity >> URL field data is not sent correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praveen

URL field data is not sent correctly to Infinity. Please check this screenshot:

1646149401187.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Praveen

Currently, we don't support the "Link" field type to fetch the URL directly that you're asking for.

So, for now, you can use the normal Text type field from Inifinity to pass the Link.

1646201727608.png

wibbler

Hey - I'm not sure I enjoy this answer. You cannot change the field/attribute type later on in Infinity (currently). So we cannot build an app in Infinity with a Link attribute that Pabbly interacts with correctly.

When will Pabbly support Link attributes in Infinity?

tom1721

Hi Pabbly team, I also have this issue with Infinity app, can this be fixed asap?

I need to use Zapier for this integration as it works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.