• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infusionsoft by KEAP: Create/Update Contact

Armay

Hi.. there is a field on this action step of KEAP that is asking for Opt-in of the lead (Has this person opted-in to receiving marketing communications from you?)...

I just want to ask if this field is live and working well because although our workflow has Yes on this field.. Our client's feedback to us was that their leads were not receiving emails due to the reason that they did not give consent to receiving marketing which is supposed to be the role of the Opt-in field.

Please get back to me regarding this. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 66
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-04-23 at 1.56.04 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-23 at 1.56.04 PM.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

We are currently testing the action event of Keap for checking the "Opt-in" field from their API documentation.

Since they haven't mentioned anything related to this, we have to contact their support team for the same.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

We have removed the Optin field from the respective action step since their API is not responding correctly. Though we have also contacted their support team for the same.

1651643487101.png

Armay

Hi! not sure I understand what this means.. So we can't set the optin field to YES or NO? so will they be able to receive marketing emails?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

As of now, we have removed the Optin field from the action event as it wasn't working properly.

so will they be able to receive marketing emails?
Once Keap clears the issue from their end we would also add the field in the integration.

matteoVA

Hi, any news on this? I can't use pabbly for my automations if the contacts in keap passed trough pabbly are not marketable!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matteoVA

We would request you contact once Keap support team for the same. If they add the field in their API documentation, we would also add the same in the integration.