• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infusionsoft oAuth Invalid Access Token

Hello,

I am getting an intermittent issue with an Infusionsoft integration. It seems very odd because in the workflow, it gets data from FB (fine), adds a customer to infusionsoft (fine), pauses for a few minutes (fine), then updates a tag to infusionsoft (fails - Invalid Access Token). I am not sure if this issue is on Pabbly's side or Infusionsofts. It would be easier to debug if it were possible to see the full (raw) request that includes the headers / access token.

Possibility is that there is an oAuth refresh token issue. EG token becomes invalid and the request fails, which triggers a refresh token call, but does not re-execute the task that just failed due to bad token. Or that a refresh token request is happening while this request is happening causing the current token to be invalidated.

Possibility is that the wrong token is used on pabbly's side (nice to debug raw requests like mentioned above to see this).

Possibility is that infusionsoft is failing in some way.

Not sure as I dont have eyes into your system.

This is an important issue, so please advise the best way to move forward. This likely needs to be forwarded on to a Tech/programmer on your end.

A good task to look at is: IjU3NjYwNTY0MDYzMDA0MzI1MjY1NTUzYzUxMzU1MTYyNTQzMiI_3D_pc

Thank you!

Attachments

• infusionsoft.png
    infusionsoft.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Pasted Graphic.png
    Pasted Graphic.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 51

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @humanitysteam
This is an important issue, so please advise the best way to move forward. This likely needs to be forwarded on to a Tech/programmer on your end.
As we can see from your tasks history Id, it seems like you might be using invalid credentials or maybe at that point in time your Keap account might not be responding to your request.

However, your workflow seems fine now and processing your data correctly.

Since we process million+ trigger actions each day flawlessly.

If your event is not arriving and not getting processed inside Pabbly Connect there is a good chance that it is not being responded to Pabbly Connect. In cases like these, you will have to contact the Keap support team to see why your event is not being processed from Keap.

Hey Supreme,

Thanks for your response. There is certainly something off here and im not sure if its on Keaps side or Pabbly. We had about 6 out of 100 requests this weekend have this error. Is there a way to view the full request being sent to Keap including the headers (access token). Its tough for me to know which side the problem is on if I cant see what access token is being sent. If i know the correct access token is being sent, then I can focus my attention on Keap's side.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @humanitysteam

Could you please make a new connection and then try again, perhaps you might have done changes to your Keap account and because of that the authentication issue could have occurred in your workflow.

Hi Supreme. The credentials are certainly valid. I have built quite a few backends for oAuth systems in my past. I dont see how unlinking and then re-linking will solve as we already have aprx 95% of requests using the current token just fine. I just need to be able to see what tokens are being sent to infusionsoft from Pabbly to confirm that the issue is on Infusionsofts end. Is that possible to view somehow??

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @humanitysteam

You can check the Data In and Data Out from your task history Id where you can see what has been sent to Infusionsoft from Pabbly and as an API response you can check the Data Out.

1666173606214.png

Hey Supreme, yes I am aware of this. This does not include the oAuth token for me to review. Again it would be nice to confirm on this side before digging deep into infusionsoft's side about a potential issue. Itd be amazing if there were a 3rd tab that included the headers sent in the request. ( Data In | Data Out | Headers ). That would be supreme-ly helpful here for me and i imagine others.

As I know that might take some time to be built, which may or may not happen. Is is possible for you to share the auth token used for two requests close in time so I can see if it is failing with the same token? PLEASE NOTE we are in a public forum, so please DO NOT share the full auth token here. If pasting text, please replace the first ~5 chars with "*" or if images, please blur some of the text.

Task ID: IjU3NjcwNTZkMDYzNjA0MzI1MjZiNTUzMDUxMzM1MTYyNTQzMiI_3D_pc

Note the 2nd and 4th steps both connect to infusionsoft. The first one worked but the second did not.

One possibility I am noticing is that there is a delay in between these steps. So it may be possible that when a task gets created, it autofills all the credentials for all the steps. And in the 3 min time period (delay), there is another requests that happens that triggers an oAuth refresh to generate a new token. So the previous one that was added to step 4 is no longer valid.

PLEASE loop a developer into this. There is certainly something here on the technical side that needs to be looked at.

1666200107350.png

Supreme

Staff member
Itd be amazing if there were a 3rd tab that included the headers sent in the request. ( Data In | Data Out | Headers ). That would be supreme-ly helpful here for me and i imagine others.
Due to security concerns, it is not possible to introduce such a feature on the platform, as headers contain the bearer token and other information.

As I know that might take some time to be built, which may or may not happen. Is is possible for you to share the auth token used for two requests close in time so I can see if it is failing with the same token? PLEASE NOTE we are in a public forum, so please DO NOT share the full auth token here. If pasting text, please replace the first ~5 chars with "*" or if images, please blur some of the text.
We are unable to share the requested logs with you or anybody else due to security concerns. Additionally every time a step is carried out, the access token is updated and got saved in the database.