• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Input could not be converted to a valid request

danc

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzMjA0MzA1MjY1NTUzNjUxM2I1MTY3NTQzMiI_3D_pc
I'm getting an error: "Input could not be converted to a valid request"

For some reason my workflows have stopped working, I can't think why as I haven't changed anything? Some hlep would be much appreciated... thanks!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @danc

Based on my understanding, I see that there was an error with the Keap application in your workflow. However, I am happy to inform you that we have reconnected the Keap application and re-executed the filed task. As a result, the issue seems to be resolved now and the workflow is working properly.

2023-04-19_10h44_03.png

I request you try to recapture the response again and see if the issue has been resolved.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

danc

Thanks for your reply, I'm still getting the same error message though when any new tasks are triggered?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @danc

I have successfully reconnected the Keap application and re-executed the filed task. It seems that the issue has been resolved and the workflow is functioning properly now. Please check from your end as well and let me know if you are still facing any problems.

2023-04-20_15h13_21.png

Rest assured, you will not encounter the same issue again.

danc

Great... thank you, much appreciated - that workflow seems to be working now.

2 other workflows are still experiencing the same issue, can you please take a look:

WORKFLOW NAME: Facebook KBC Ads

WORKFLOW NAME: SM Order

danc

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I had a deeper look and for some reason there were parts of the flows that had completely disappeared?

This happened to all of them, I'm not sure why... I haven't logged in for months?

The only one I'm having trouble with is:

The 'Recapture Webhook Response' is not receiving any data, I have ran several dummy orders to try to reconnect but for some reason it's not working?

danc

Also, when trying to reconnect one of my workflows I'm getting this dulicate error, do you know what it is?

Duplicate.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @danc

Kindly map the contact ID in the "Apply Tag" action step since it has already been applied to the same contact that it is showing.

Please try the workflow with new lead data and then try.

1682425486932.png