• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Insert New Post to Custom Post Type

jrs

I'm using Voxel for my wordpress site and testing out the software. It recognizes my Posts/Pages. but not the custom post types I created. I gave my test user admin ability and it still doesn't show them. Is it possible to setup the software to post to those custom taxonomies or not?

RoCrow

Pabbly Connect doesn't support Custom Posts in wordpress integration.
In your Wordpress Search a Post by ID Action Event you can search by Post Types, including CPTs.
I'm just wondering if this was a recent update, and therefore if you can search CPTs you could now add the functionality to your WordPress integration to post them too? (as I know other integrations can do it, but they limit what can be added in free plans, and for my usecase their paid plans don't make financial sense)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In your Wordpress Search a Post by ID Action Event you can search by Post Types, including CPTs.
I'm just wondering if this was a recent update, and therefore if you can search CPTs you could now add the functionality to your WordPress integration to post them too? (as I know other integrations can do it, but they limit what can be added in free plans, and for my usecase their paid plans don't make financial sense)
Your query is being addressed on this thread: