• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Business Connection

Yellow Duck

Hi,

I have read all the posts created related to this.

I have tried all the tutorials and connection posts that have been submitted my moderators.

I have created a FB account, Instagram business account, linked and synced them both together.

What do I do to get through this section?
1709249358630.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Yellow Duck,

Please check out the workaround that one of our users mentioned in this thread, which helped them to fetch the Instagram account.

Yellow Duck

Hi, @ArshilAhmad ,

Do you mean this comment here?

""
It's ok, I figured it out I'd only selected one test page from facebook in my pabbly facebook connection that wasn't connected to instagram. When I added my actual business facebook page to the list it was fine. Wanted to add the solution in case it helped others!
""

I will need more help with this as I have pressed all the buttons, watched all the videos, it says both my accounts are connected.

I am very much unsure on what to do with this part.

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for the update!
I will need more help with this as I have pressed all the buttons, watched all the videos, it says both my accounts are connected.

Could you please elaborate on your concern in brief?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi, @ArshilAhmad ,

Do you mean this comment here?

""
It's ok, I figured it out I'd only selected one test page from facebook in my pabbly facebook connection that wasn't connected to instagram. When I added my actual business facebook page to the list it was fine. Wanted to add the solution in case it helped others!
""

Could you please confirm whether you have followed these steps to link your Facebook Page with your Instagram for Business account?

Yellow Duck

Hi Supreme and Arshil,

These are steps you have suggested in this post:
  1. Go to your Instagram profile. - Done
  2. Select Edit profile. - Done
  3. Under Public business information, select Page. - Where is this? Please see picture attached that there is no option for this
  4. Tap Create Facebook Page or Connect an existing Page.
  5. Choose a Page from your Pages that you'd like to connect to or select Create a new Facebook Page.
  6. Tap Done after you've selected a Page or created a new Page.

The Instagram account is set to a Professional account.
1709602006896.png

Yellow Duck

Thanks for the update!

Could you please elaborate on your concern in brief?

The task I am trying to complete is accessing the Facebook / Instagram accounts through the Pabbly Instagram business block.

At this stage I cannot see the option to select my Instagram account and am unable to complete the final steps in accessing this.

It would be beneficial if you guys could create a 2024 updated process on how to complete this as there will be more people using this specific feature.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please try making a new connection in the incognito of your browser once and then try again?

It would be beneficial if you guys could create a 2024 updated process on how to complete this as there will be more people using this specific feature.
Sure, we will try to cover that in our upcoming videos on YouTube.

Yellow Duck

Hi Supreme,

Please see this picture from Facebook of the accounts being linked together.

Still unable to proceed through this task.

1709705589109.png

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please check from your Facebook account whether you have connected the Instagram account with it.

1709785958783.png

Yellow Duck

Thank you.

I have now completed the task.

Its these 5 steps here that should be recorded again to show people how easy this is because all the instructions send you to a different place.

From the picture above that you sent I was able to direct to this next page
1709856660590.png

and then right here will be a "Connect accounts" button.

1709856755227.png

Making this part of the tutorial more clear will help everyone.

Supreme

Staff member
Its these 5 steps here that should be recorded again to show people how easy this is because all the instructions send you to a different place.
It seems that upon reviewing the Instagram action, the account is now reflecting the expected changes.

1709967060006.png