• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

instagram for business id not getting added into pabblyconnect

instagram for business id not getting added into pabblyconnect

Hi, User Id for IG for business is not getting added to the account to use in PabblyConnect?

No error shown either.

Tried refreshing but unsuccessful, yet
'
Pabbly connect app is not installing on instagram. nor is it catching the user id in pabblyconnect

1670066574384.png

even after connecting instagram business with pabbly connect, account to use not getting picked up by pabbly

Please help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dr sandeep garg

Please try reconnecting the Instagram trigger event in your browser's incognito mode. And make sure that you have granted all the permission to your Instagram account.

Hey @dr sandeep garg

Please try reconnecting the Instagram trigger event in your browser's incognito mode. And make sure that you have granted all the permission to your Instagram account.
Hey @Supreme , I am having the same issues on the account. I have tried with two different business accounts and neither of which display an account to post to once connected. I also have an account in my connections that for whatever reason won't allow me to delete it. I have tried incognito and also removing the permissions before reconnecting at Instagrams side... Can you please help?