• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Video Failing

Hi, I generate videos for instagram using APIs and it produces the exact same template and video file format every time but I received the following error message on a few recent videos. Here's a photo showing one error message and a photo showing the workflow name and task ID. I would like to know why it failed several times please. I am now re-executing and I bet it will work on this second pass however it would be best if it worked the first time so I'm not using up video rendering credits with my video api tool.

Attachments

• chrome_lof3nPq2cL.png
    chrome_lof3nPq2cL.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 58
  • chrome_imOsgJhzUQ.png
    chrome_imOsgJhzUQ.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 67
The format of the video was correct and, as I mentioned, the same as hundreds of others since it’s the exact same template being used.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

It could be because the reel size might be taking some time to get uploaded on Instagram, so please try increasing the Delay time to 5-10mins.

Pethaps this might help you out.

That is not the issue. It says in the error invalid video format. When I re-execute the workflow to produce the exact same video, it works fine.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

It might be because the file size is large and could be taking some time to upload on Instagram. So, we would recommend you increase the delay time to 5 - 10 mins.

A time delay will not change whether or not you integration produces an error message. I don't control how you've set up the integration. The error was on the POST not on the request afterwards. Did you look at the images I provided above?

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, we have completely checked your workflow for the same and on the basis of that we recommend you increase the delay time to upload the file on Instagram.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mysti

Can you please share your task history Id once which you have experienced, so that we can look into it?

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please check the following parameters to see if the video you're sending is in the correct format? Check to see if the video can be used in a post.

1680596378940.png