• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instamojo to Wati integration

Dear Team,

I am trying to connect Instamojo to Wati, When I try "Save & Send Test Request", I am receiving WhatsApp messages, where as a new member makes payment & registers, he doesn't receive any message from me. So kindly advice me, how to proceed further.

Initially I tried capturing the data from Instamojo to Google Sheet and integrate my email sequence and it works well, and then from the same google sheet, I tried integrating to Wati, it did not work. So later I tried connecting directly from Instamojo to Wati using pabbly, at that time, when I try "Save & Send Test Request", I am receiving WhatsApp message and it works well, but only when other customers try to make payment, its not working and they are not receiving my WhatsApp template messages. I don't know where the problem is. Could you please check and let me know.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly record a short video on how you are trying to capture the webhook response and make another submission from your Instamojo account to check if it works in live automation as well.

Supreme

Staff member
As requested earlier can you please recapture the webhook response once and check whether the webhook URL is still intact in your Instamojo account accordingly then try again?