• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integrate Gravity Form With Calendly

umer k

Hi,
I am wordpress developer my client want to connect gravity form with calendly ,
Once Gravity form is submitted it redirect to calendly form where he want to Fetch Name and Email field data from Gravity form into Calendly Name and Email Fields.
Its urgent Task can you please sort out the issue or provide me customer support how can it be manage.
It will be good if you have any live customer support.

umer k

Is I do any thing wrong or it is not possible to fetch Name and Email Field data from Gravity form to calendly

Supreme

Staff member
Is I do any thing wrong or it is not possible to fetch Name and Email Field data from Gravity form to calendly

I am afraid to say that it is not possible to pass the data in Calendly that you are asking for.