• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integrate Mailshake Application

MikeT

I need to access the Mailshake application (Mailshake.com) so I can get data from it. I know it's not a supported app but where can I find a resource to help me access it through the Pabbly Connect API? I am willing to pay someone to help me.

MikeT

Thanks for the documentation link. Can you tell me when you want to get data in pabbly connect? I mean on which event trigger?
I'd like to schedule it daily so the trigger would be the schedule. The application sends email messages from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm my time. I'd like to schedule a daily routine that extracts the email sent records at 10:00 pm each day.

Last edited:

Fagun Shah

I'd like to schedule it daily so the trigger would be the schedule. The application sends email messages from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm my time. I'd like to schedule a daily routine that extracts the email sent records at 10:00 pm each day.
Okay, let me know if you want to try this. If it works then you can pay me, if not then no need to pay. Message me on FB to discuss more - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7

MikeT

Fagan, I've decided to have a program written to accomplish most or all of the process. However, I need your help to understand the API. So, if we could do the same process that we did on Zoom. I am happy to pay you $50 (if that's fair) for your past work and help with me on this exploration.

MikeT

Could we do this tomorrow morning my time which would be late day or early evening your time on Friday, Aug 5?

Fagun Shah

Fagan, I've decided to have a program written to accomplish most or all of the process. However, I need your help to understand the API. So, if we could do the same process that we did on Zoom. I am happy to pay you $50 (if that's fair) for your past work and help with me on this exploration.
Replied to you on Facebook.