• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integrating Aweber with GoHighLevel

DrEricO23

Your Task History ID
There wasn't one created for this...perhaps because it wasn't completed?
I hired someone to integrate Gohighlevel to aweber, and then figured I can just replicate the process for other funnels. From what I understand I need a separate integration/workflow for each funnel, right (assuming it's using a different form)? I cloned the original workflow and followed the instructions given in the YouTube video, but after adding the new webhook and doing a test submission (using a different form) it seems stuck on "Waiting For Webhook Response". Any help given would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Himesh

Hello @DrEricO23 Can you give me reference screen recording of your workflow where you are stuck or can we jump on the zoom call? You can ping me on messenger

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @DrEricO23,

Please create a new workflow from scratch (without cloning) and follow the exact steps given in the video shared below to check whether you receive a response or not.

If you don't receive a response, please visit webhooks.site and follow the steps given in the video below to diagnose webhook-related issues.