• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integrating into Systeme.io

I can see some other threads asking the same question about adding Systeme.io to your list of integrations. I want to transfer e-mails from an external landing page into Systeme.io using my Pabbly Connect account. I await your rapid feedback. Thank you.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I can see some other threads asking the same question about adding Systeme.io to your list of integrations. I want to transfer e-mails from an external landing page into Systeme.io using my Pabbly Connect account. I await your rapid feedback. Thank you.
As of now, we don't have the action events for the Systeme.io integration that you're asking for. (Action events mean pushing data into Systeme.io application)

For providing action events, Systeme.io needs to provide us with API access which they currently do not seem to have. In the future, once the release API, we should be able to provide action events as well for the Systeme.io integrations.

Hope the above information helps. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Please tell me why and/or how this is possible using Zapier without an API integration. I am not the only person asking for this feature inside Pabbly. Thank you.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please tell me why and/or how this is possible using Zapier without an API integration. I am not the only person asking for this feature inside Pabbly. Thank you.
That is because some applications provide special API access to Zapier which is not provided to us when we ask for the same.

So the best we suggest to our user is to directly contact the application team itself to release public API so that we can build integration.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
This should be possible now. We have launched the action events as well for the Systeme.io integrations -

1702033124762.png