• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integration Development Request

Hello ArshilAhmad ant team, I send you greetings. I would like to make a request for integration development, this is a field that allows us to assign buyers to a specific course. In Zapier it can be done. I leave the capture for you to see. Please I would like to know if it is possible and how long it would take you to do it. Thanks in advance, I love Pabbly Connect and plan to promote it to all my students.

Attachments

• Compradores CE-LT Hotmart-Stripe _ Zapier2024.02.20.png
    Compradores CE-LT Hotmart-Stripe _ Zapier2024.02.20.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Javier Quest,

If you want 'Unlock Course for Member' action event to be added to Skool you can submit your request on our dedicated platform:

Our integrations team will look into your request and, if possible, add the desired endpoint to Pabbly Connect.

In the meantime, if Skool has a REST API, you can try using API by Pabbly module to execute this endpoint.