• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integration not possible

Mitra

I signed up because I wanted to connect 2 specific apps - Thrivecart and Systeme.io. On the Pabbly sales page it suggests I can connect them, but now I've signed up there is no option to integrate these 2. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to cancel and use Zapier (who do integrate them).
Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please confirm which application you want to use in the trigger and action step between Thrivecart and Systeme.io application?

Mitra

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m trying to set up that if someone purchases in Thrivecart they get added to Systeme and a login is generated for them. But I can’t connect any actions between Thrivecart and Systeme. Systeme doesn’t appear as an option of an app I can connect to (and vice versa, if I begin with Systeme, Thrivecart doesn’t appear as an option)