• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Intergrating Jotform with Pubbly to populate xampp

Zebby

Hi I need help to integrate pubbly with xampp.
I have my database run on xampp and i want to populate it with a jot-form. Is it possible to connect pabbly with xampp server?
I have easily integrate jotform to Pabbly but am having issue connecting pabbly to xampp.

Please help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Zebby

Unfortunately, direct integration between Pabbly and XAMPP isn't available. However, since your database is using MySQL within XAMPP, you can still connect to it.

You can achieve this by using MySQL integration options within Pabbly to directly connect to your MySQL database. By doing so, you can populate your database from JotForm without needing a direct XAMPP connection.