• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Internal Server Error in LinkedIn Lead Form Connection.

Hi Team,

I am facing Internal server error while save and send text request while connecting LinkedIn Lead Gen Form, What to do to rectify this error. I have watched how to connect LinkedIn lead gen form to google sheet.

Supreme

Staff member
Seems like you might not be using the admin account to get the trigger response from the Linkedin account.

So, kindly make a new connection from the admin account and grant all the permission to process the lead generation data.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sathiya Arunachalam

We have made some changes in the Linkedin trigger event and it should work accordingly now.

1672121302155.png

Though we have reconfigured tthe trigger event for you, so kindly give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

Jyoti

When I submit for test response it doesn't shows me any field . And also I want to use salesforce sandbox for testing but when I integrate it only allows me to add production account .