• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Invalid API Data error for Google Sheets 'add new row' actino

BoomShaka

I am getting this error when sending a test request on this google sheets action. There is another google sheets action directly above this one (search file) which is pulling data successfully, so I know that the google connection is working. Any thoughts on why this might be happening?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @BoomShaka

We looked in to your respective woirkflow with the same action and it looks like the action steps are working. Could you please confirm that the workflow and its action works accordingly?

Thanks!

BoomShaka

Thanks mate. I've been editing it in different ways and got it working. The only problem is that the final action (add row to google sheet) is repeating 5-6 times every time it is triggered. If you look at my scenario history the repeats happen all at once, then stop. To be clear, this is the workflow named "Webhook".

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @BoomShaka

Please click on the recapture button and then do create a sample task in ClickUp.

Further, make sure to not click over the "Save & Send Button".

2021-08-06.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @BoomShaka

We have checked your workflow and corrected the mapping in the action steps of the API. Further, tried with the random data and It seems like the workflow is working accordingly.

Please try again at your end and let us know if problem still persists.

Thanks!!

BoomShaka

Hey @BoomShaka

We have checked your workflow and corrected the mapping in the action steps of the API. Further, tried with the random data and It seems like the workflow is working accordingly.

Please try again at your end and let us know if problem still persists.

Thanks!!
I've tested the workflow a couple of times now, and it appears to be working correctly....with no more repetitions! Is there anything you can share that I was doing wrong, so that this doesn't happen to me with future Pabbly workflows? Or was this just a bug in the system?

Also, I have a favour to ask. Getting this problem fixed has nearly exhausted my allotted tasks. Can you please reset my monthly task count so that I can now use this long enough to ensure that it works?

Supreme

Staff member
I've tested the workflow a couple of times now, and it appears to be working correctly....with no more repetitions! Is there anything you can share that I was doing wrong, so that this doesn't happen to me with future Pabbly workflows? Or was this just a bug in the system?
Just don't click over the "Save & Send Button" button as that was creating multiple trigger events in your ClickUp account and thus you where getting multiple data every time.

1628315306265.png

Further your account task limit has also been reset. You can login to your account and check at your end.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoomShaka

Just don't click over the "Save & Send Button" button as that was creating multiple trigger even in your ClickUp account and thus you where getting multiple data every time.

View attachment 2682

Further your account task limit has also been reset. You can login to your account and check at your end.
Got it. I figured that might have been the problem, so thanks for confirming. Thank you again for all of your help! Very happy with the support you provide!