• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Invalid email Ninjaforms to create user at thinkific

ledude

So I'm testing this integration between Ninja Forms and Thinkific and I'm trying to create a user using Pabbly. I was able to get the data from Ninja Forms during the creation but then when I tried to do the next step which is creating a user, I keep on getting an invalid email error. I'm not quite sure exactly where to go from there since I have no way of contacting support to get help for this free trial account. Any pointer would be appreciated.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ledude

Kindly pass the real data in the Thinkific: Create Person's action step instead of dummy data. As we can see you are passing a word in an Email field instead of a proper email address.

1663909709043.png

ledude

What do you mean dummy data. I typed that real test data from ninja form and pass it to Pabbly. I feel like I'm missing something. I can pm you a link for video of what I did and you can tell me what I did wrong.

ledude

I typed in the data manually per your suggestion and the user is now created. The next step which is enrolling the student is not doing it. What did I miss?

ledude

The user data that I created is in the thinkific but then when I created the next step which is to enroll the students, it can't find the student name that I created even though I can see it. Thus I can't enroll the student. What did I miss?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ledude

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't captured the webhook response with the correct data.

So, please capture the webhook response once with the proper data and then map the data in Thinkific's action steps.

1663933275812.png

ledude

I changed it. There used to be first name, last name etc. What do you mean by proper data? Do you need it in form of real data in my ninja form for the value such as John for the first name?

ledude

The user data that I created is in the thinkific but then when I created the next step which is to enroll the students, it can't find the student name that I created even though I can see it. Thus I can't enroll the student. What did I miss?
Back to this question, why am I not able to see the student that's already registered above to enroll him? I created Randy Bre and it got created in Thinkific but the "enroll user" option doesn't see it. How can I enroll him if using pabbly if pabbly can't grab that information under userid?

Supreme

Staff member
Back to this question, why am I not able to see the student that's already registered above to enroll him? I created Randy Bre and it got created in Thinkific but the "enroll user" option doesn't see it. How can I enroll him if using pabbly if pabbly can't grab that information under userid?

Seems like you havent captured the webhook response properly and because of that you are not getting the response correctly.

Please watch the second part of the following video on how you should create a user in Thinkific.

Sample video -