• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Invoices - Ability to add via line item

S

Sonam

Hi,

Such a feature is recently been added to Pabbly Subscription Billing as an option by the name of "Add Invoice" through which you can easily create invoices for one-time products/services. For reference, please follow this doc - https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/features/#section20
1619435099066.png

csddigital

Hi. Thank you for your response. I took a look at the documentation and tried feature in my account. This is not what I requested at all. I am requesting the ability to be able to add products or services to an invoice that is not associated with a current plan or product. This is a feature that every other invoicing software has, and so should PSB. Thank you!

S

Sonam

Hi,
In PSB, the invoice is usually generated after every transaction for a subscription & recently we have added a feature wherein one can add an invoice for the associated products & plans for the customer for further payment collection from them. In short, PSB provides subscription & billing management along with invoices to maintain records.

However, We understand & appreciate the requirement & will surely look into this with our team. Since ETA is not fixed for this as working on major updates of the application, so notification for the same will be posted accordingly.

Meanwhile, your cooperation will be much appreciated.