• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is it possible to set an automatic reminder 2 hours before start event time?

Hi I need to send an automatic reminder base on Google Calendar Events, my question is how to set an automatic reminder 2 hours before start event time, because I can do it with new event, but what if the client change the date and time of the event?

Thanks!

Himesh

Hello @gabrielaallinea , Refer this video for getting update from google calender reminder

And for updated You need to create new workflow with Updated Trigger.Please refer below Screenshot for reference. You need to create 2 workflows one for create event and one for update

1711807277888.png

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.