• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

is there a bug in pabbly right now?

yakyouk

i wanted to update an automation, but instead of sending the steps results it sends some weird code
1662938992653.png

email received
1662939050354.png

Attachments

• 1662938447939.png
    1662938447939.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1662938520685.png
    1662938520685.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 1662938718935.png
    1662938718935.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 43

Hashim

I never had an issue with my Workflows. I've been using this for more than a year without any issue. Nothing is working right now. I noticed the issue last night. I keep getting errors for everything.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @abuhabib @Hashim

Kindly follow the steps below in order to fix your concern:

1. Hard Refresh the workflow by pressing (Ctrl +F5).
2. Re-map the corrupted fields in the action steps.
3. Save the step and test your workflow

Let me know if the issue persists.

yakyouk

did ctrl+F5 and it worked, but now the workflow fire twice and another one fire twice as well, seems like the worflow is dupmicated in the background

yakyouk

i deleted the workflow and recreated it because each time i change something it creates a duplicate (ended up with 4 duplucates .but this is the id of the task if it can help
Task ID -

IjU3NjYwNTY5MDYzMTA0MzA1MjZiNTUzNDUxMzA1MTY1NTQzMiI_3D_pc​

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yakyouk

As we can see from your workflow, you are getting the same trigger response multiple times and because of that, your leads are getting the same messages multiple times.

And the reason behind that is perhaps you have pressed the "Save & Send Request" multiple times which has created the webhook in your Thrivecart multiple times.

1663046583322.png

yakyouk

super, thanks for looking at it , i always tought that when you click save and resend it resets the webhook, lets say that the webhook has new field or i want to use a new field from the webhook in the automation , whats the best way to to that? create a new workflow? as if i click save and resend it will create an additional webhook and create duplicates.

yakyouk

Cant pabbly just update the application directly with the new url, or just use th current url instead of creating a new one?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yakyouk

We would prefer to create the trigger event with a webhook-based trigger but the application requires building the trigger event with a pooling-based trigger.

So, it's impossible to overwrite the webhook URL in the application, so you have to delete the webhook URL from the API or create a new workflow.