• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there any function? that find the date before 15 mints

1==>Hello @Supreme @Neeraj how are you? I want a function the fetch the date before 15 mints?
2==> When I fetch my all orders, those orders are shown in a sequence. My question is that " I want to saw latest coming orders". what will be the procedure ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @FayzanBhatti
1==>Hello @Supreme @Neeraj how are you? I want a function the fetch the date before 15 mints?
For your concern, you can use the Data/Time Formatters' By Pabbly's " Modify Current Date".

2021-11-24_12h13_05.png

2==> When I fetch my all orders, those orders are shown in a sequence. My question is that " I want to saw latest coming orders". what will be the procedure ?
Please check the API docs of the application and check for the endpoint through which you can get only newly created order detail. They should be providing the resources for fetching only new orders.

Could you please explain a bit more about what you actually trying to do? Are you configuring your own app with triggers?

Is there any API reference for what you are configuring?

Check the developer guide for configuring triggers in your app: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/configure-triggers.2429/
Hey @Naveen ,
I am going to integrate my DecoNetwork Orders with Pabbly. Orders are shown in Pic :
1637749579484.png

I created a workflow named as "Order Management"

1637749638570.png

First, I Schedule my app
2nd, Connected my app named as "Orders"
3rd, API integration
4th, getting the current date

1637749764638.png

In my Developer Side, I Trigger with Trigger Type API Integration

1637749879908.png

In, Trigger Event API Configuration, Set the method "POST" and passes some paraments as shown in blew pic :

1637749976062.png

I want date:2 from my workflow Date/Timer Formatter's "CURRENT DATE".
So that I got the latest orders. here are my action

1637750121473.png

I already fetched my orders. But I want the latest orders. In this situation, all orders are appeared. But I want only "LATEST" orders. There would be order by ID, or DATE.

P

PabblyMember3

Hey @Naveen ,
I am going to integrate my DecoNetwork Orders with Pabbly. Orders are shown in Pic :
View attachment 5676

I created a workflow named as "Order Management"

View attachment 5677

First, I Schedule my app
2nd, Connected my app named as "Orders"
3rd, API integration
4th, getting the current date

View attachment 5678

In my Developer Side, I Trigger with Trigger Type API Integration

View attachment 5679

In, Trigger Event API Configuration, Set the method "POST" and passes some paraments as shown in blew pic :

View attachment 5680

I want date:2 from my workflow Date/Timer Formatter's "CURRENT DATE".
So that I got the latest orders. here are my action

View attachment 5681

I already fetched my orders. But I want the latest orders. In this situation, all orders are appeared. But I want only "LATEST" orders. There would be order by ID, or DATE.
Please confirm the Request body type of your API, It seems it is Form-Data or Encoded-Form-Data as you are passing the parameters in URL?

If it is a JSON then, use proper JSON in the Request Body (Raw JSON) field and remove the parameters from the URL.

For more help, read this article: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/configure-actions.2428/