• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there any way to adjust the size of Google Slide Thumbnail pulled by Pabbly Connect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRPA

Hi, I have a workflow that pulls text from a Google Sheet, then puts it into a Google Slide, then pulls the thumbnail of the slide and then uploads to to my Google Drive.

I want to use the resulting/created image for social media posts.

All works fine... apart from the size of the thumbnail.

I have the Google Slide set to the size of 1280x720, but the thumbnail Pabbly pulls is smaller... and I therefore cannot use the created image as it is below the minum size of images set for most social media.

Making the size of the Google Slide does not seem to change it, the resulting image size of the pulled thumbnail is always smaller than 1280x720.

Is there any way to extract a jpg image of the Google Slide so that it is at least 1280x720?

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @PRPA

We have added the image size options in the Google Slide action step from the Google Slide API reference.

I hope this might help you out.

1676282351288.png

PRPA

That is excellent news! It works! Thank you and all the best to the whole Pabbly Connect team... you do make our lives much easier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.