• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there the possibility that Pabbly Connect selects unique fields from PIPEFY instead of selecting them by order?

Andres Diaz

I have a connection created with PIPEFY in which I use the action "Get Card Info by ID" and use this information to create an event in Google Calendar, however, I am having some issues because on several occasions these events are not being created because when the workflow was created in Pabbly Connect, the selected fields were assigned by a numeric order instead of being unique fields.
For example, when the workflow was created, if an initial date field was in position "Data Card Fields 5 Datetime Value", and at the moment that the Pipefy card information was filled, this field was created in position "Data Card Fields 4 Datetime Value", the event is not created in Google Calendar, as it is shown below:

Witouth error:
1663884935077.jpeg

With error:

1663884952458.jpeg

1663884713847.jpeg

As a solution, I have tried to follow a specific order when creating cards in Pipefy, however, sometimes the event is created in the calendar but others not.

Is there the possibility that Pabbly Connect selects unique fields from PIPEFY instead of selecting them by order?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andres Diaz

For your concern, we would suggest you use the router action step where you can create 1st route where you can process the date time coming 5 and 6 DateTime value and on the second route, you can process another date time coming 4 and 5 DateTime value.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the router action step.