• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

issue in pabbly API Put Request

when im trying to add api action event custom request and the method put after i save it then i close and open aging its removing the action event and return it to put im not able to send dat in body
1624798810681.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @
what happen after i save !!!! and its delete the body data
We checked over your concern and after saving it, the data is not removing. Further, the API action also seems working fine.

2021-06-28_10h49_27.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @khaled_Social

We have also tested the PUT request and did a few changes to it. Now it wouldn't change after saving. Further, body data also wouldn't be deleted. Please try at your end now -

2021-06-28.png