• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Google Drive

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzNzUxMzQ1MTZiNTQzNyI_3D_pc
This issue seems to have happened twice in a row now. Add photo step 5 and add photo step 7 in the other task history. Both the exact same Workflow but there seems to be an issue with the response timing out. Can you please fix this?

Task History:
IjU3NjAwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzI1MjZkNTUzMTUxM2E1MTY2NTQzMyI_3D_pc
and
IjU3NjAwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzNzUxMzQ1MTZiNTQzNyI_3D_pc

Attachments

• chrome_scuKBvt9TT.png
    chrome_scuKBvt9TT.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 23
  • chrome_rqZL0XRu6Z.png
    chrome_rqZL0XRu6Z.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 21

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

I have added you as a team member. The workflow is "New Listing Added to Databases" and Workflow id is "IjU3NjMwNTZiMDYzNDA0MzE1MjY1NTUzYyI_3D_pc". It is a large workflow with many steps. This issue has happened twice to the same task which is under the Router step 30 under "52573 - Asma Al Abdul", followed by Router step 10 under "XXX Facebook Marketplace Semi-Auto".

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the workflow you have shared, it appears that you are attempting to upload multiple images simultaneously. However, in certain cases, the file you were trying to upload took longer than 25 seconds to upload. Consequently, Pabbly Connect did not receive a response within 25 seconds, resulting in the error you encountered.

I suggest adding a Delay to your workflow, which will allow sufficient time for the files to be uploaded.
1685493112523.png

Adding a delay to what? The issue is that the step didn't have enough time to execute. I don't have control over how long your system waits before failing and I can't add a delay to control this. Also, the issue happened in photo 5 and photo 7 and then had no issue after that so I don't see how adding a delay after photo 10 will solve the issue.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The way your workflow is set up, starting from Add Photo 1, there are 19 photos that get uploaded almost simultaneously. In some instances, one or more photos may take more than 25 seconds to upload (as all 19 photos are being uploaded at almost the same time), which causes Google Drive to take more than 25 seconds to respond to Pabbly Connect, resulting in an error.

Let's say we add a delay after Add Photo 10. Due to this delay, not all photos will be uploaded at the same time. Instead, 10 photos will be uploaded first, and then the remaining 9 photos will start uploading after the delay. It doesn't matter where we put this delay; Add Photo 10 serves as a middle ground between 1 and 19, which is why I suggested adding the delay after Add Photo 10.

I added a 1 minute delay after every 10 Google Drive upload steps and I still had a failed step as shown here. Please fix this to work correctly and reliably.

Task ID: IjU3NjAwNTZiMDYzNDA0M2M1MjZmNTUzMjUxMzc1MTZhNTQzOCI_3D_pc
chrome_fn82P3OeN8.png

Supreme

Staff member
I added a 1 minute delay after every 10 Google Drive upload steps and I still had a failed step as shown here. Please fix this to work correctly and reliably.
Seems like due to extensive use of Google Drive action Google Drive might not be able to upload the file in seconds or at that point in time Google Drive server couldn't be able to upload the file. Since your other file has been passed through it correctly.

And further, we cannot see any Delay action step inside the router step from which you are trying to upload the File URL. Please try adding the Delay action step before the Google Drive action step.

You instructed me to add a delay step after every 10 Google Upload steps which I did. You can see a 1 minute delay after every 10 such steps. You did not specify the amount of delay so I guessed and did follow your previous instructions but the issue still happened. Please advise.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

I kindly request you to include a Delay in the action step before every 2 upload file action steps. Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.