• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Infinity app

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having an issue with the Create Item in Infinity integration.

Any field that is a "label" in my infinity folder gets an error

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 7.17.02 pm.png

So the above screen shot the priority has 3 option labels in our infinity folder - the Priority field can be either low, medium or high (see infinity setup below)

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 7.22.04 pm.png

When we save and test we get this error

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 7.19.34 pm.png

When we leave the "label" type fields blank in pabbly the integration works when we test (see below)

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 7.21.07 pm.png

So we have found any field that is the "label" type will not test correctly in pabbly as we have several in this folder.

Please help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

We have made some changes in the current action step and the label field shall work accordingly. Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Waiting for your response.

ok thanks that is now working however I have added a burst sms integration to add contact to a list. When I get the drop down it does not show all my lists. i.e. im looking for my list that says: Student STEAM Incursions

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 5.17.07 pm.png

But it is not in my list on pabbly (there are many others missing as well):

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 5.18.02 pm.png

ok thank you burst sms is working correctly now

I am still having trouble with the infinity search for field and the pabbly router (would you be able to set this up correctly for me)

The workflow is found at:

Step 7 we search for to see if customer is already in the infinity folder by email address. (please note the only email address in this folder currently is [email protected] so if you wanted to test this for a True response you could test any other email address for a false response)

Step 8 router

Yes customer is already in folder - continues on to Burst SMS steps

No customer is not in folder - creates the customer in infinity folder then continues on to end steps of burst SMS

I am finding this a little harder than zapier to setup but I appreciate your support so far. I can't wait to get everything copied over to pabbly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

We looked into your workflow and it seems like the filter condition whcih you have using is dynamic, you need to statically pass the fields which have to be present to make the automation process accordingly.

2022-07-01_17h28_25.png

2022-07-01_17h28_51.png

OK I have tested again with 2 different email address on our webform

Task ID - IjE4NDM5ODQ4OSI_3D used [email protected] which was already in folder so it followed the TRUE path and everything correct.
Task ID - IjE4NDM5OTg4MyI_3D used [email protected] - it should have been a FALSE and gone on that path (but it went on the TRUE path)

Here is a screenshot of the infinity folder. As you can see only [email protected] is there so the [email protected] task should have gone down the FALSE path and created an item here:

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 10.43.53 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.