• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with new contact from Hubspot to Moneybird

Hi all,

I'm setting the integration so that when a new contact is created in Hubspot a corresponding contact is created in Moneybird.
The issue is that when mapping the data I'm forced to provide a company name for Moneybird. My clients are consumers, so I don't want to use this field.
When I use zapier, It states that either company, first name, or last name must be filled, so basically the integration runs fine with Zapier. Does anyone have a solution?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TheSessions

We have updated the "Create Contact"action event of the MoneyBird and made the changes as per the API documentation.

Please check now and try again.

1677913549388.png

Wow that was a quick response! I'm impressed and very appreciative.

What you did worked, but the following fields in the Moneybird connection are gone, but they do show up in the "response received" section.

Send Invoices To Attention
Send Estimates To Attention
Attention
Address2

Are you able to help me with this too? or should I open another ticket?

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @TheSessions,

We have made some adjustments as per the requirements and it should populate the fields accordingly.
Added the following fields in the new action: Create Contact. Please check now and let us know if you face any issues.

Regards,
Nivesh
Pabbly.com