• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Paid Plan Activation - Urgent Attention Required

Dear Pabbly Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an urgent issue regarding my recent upgrade to a monthly paid plan.

I upgraded my account to a paid monthly plan on 23/04/2024, expecting to access the full features and functionalities that come with the paid subscription. However, despite the upgrade and payment confirmation, I am still seeing the dashboard and features associated with the free plan when I log in to my account.

This discrepancy is causing significant inconvenience as I rely on Pabbly for important tasks within my business operations. I kindly request your immediate assistance in resolving this matter and ensuring that my account is correctly upgraded to the paid plan, granting access to all premium features without further delay.

Below are my account details for your reference:

• Email associated with the account: [email protected]
  • Product Name: Pabbly Form Builder
    Invoice Number: STU-154459
    Gateway Name: Card
I would appreciate it if you could investigate this issue urgently and provide me with an update on the resolution timeline. Please feel free to reach out to me via email, if you require any further information or clarification regarding my account or the payment process.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to a swift resolution and the uninterrupted use of Pabbly's services.

Best regards,

YOUTH ROBE TEAM

Resham

Staff member
Hey,
Greetings of the day!
Your account was not updated due to a technical issue, however, we have updated it now.
Please login to your Pabbly account using [email protected], you'll Pabbly Form Builder plan is assigned.