• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Sync products from Shopify to Woocommerce

Araceli

Hi dears,

I am doing everything that is said in the video, but for some reason is not working...

Also, how do we sync images when there is more than one?
Is it possible to sync the stock levels with Pabbly too? (like once the product is created, only to be able just to keep the stock updated- no need for the rest of information to be updated)

Thanks a lot!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Araceli

You can only pass a single image only in the Woocommerce action step at a time. Though you can pass multiple images then you always have to make sure that you have put the exact number of images that you have initially set up.

Araceli

mmm.. How can I do the part of the images then? is there a video I can learn how to do it? ... It would be really great to totally sync the products.
In any case, even with only one image, it doesn't seem to work... Not sure what I am doing wrong... I am adding a screenshot.. Please assist me.
Thanks a lot Supreme!

Attachments

• Pabbly.png
    Pabbly.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 72
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Araceli

Could you please re-capture the webhook responses in advance response by toggling the "Simple Response button" which will capture the whole data in JSON array then we can check the possibility of your concern?

Kindly make sure you are passing more than 2 Images on that.