• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue with Zoom Webinar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY HFW

Recently, I created an automation to tag webinar participants in GoHigh Level once a Zoom webinar has concluded. However, I encountered an issue where I received an error message stating 'Meeting ID does not exist.' Upon further investigation, I verified that the Zoom webinar with the same ID, which Pabbly claimed did not exist, was indeed present in my Zoom dashboard.

I'm seeking assistance on how to resolve this discrepancy. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• issue1.png
    issue1.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 43
  • issue2.png
    issue2.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your latest history log your Zoom action step is working fine listing all the details accordingly.

2023-10-10_16h06_16.png

Before, it appeared that your Zoom action step wasn't functioning properly due to the expiration of your Zoom token.

Status
Not open for further replies.