• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues with integrating Go High Level with Aweber

JayP

Trying to integrate GHL with Aweber. Attempted a test submission but nothing has happened and the Trigger action on Pabbly still says "waiting for webhook response". What do I need to do, what am I missing?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @JayP !

Kindly make sure that you have followed every points of the helptext and do make sure that the Webhook is "Activate" in your account as well-

1660729237630.png

Once checked all the points for your setup, kindly do a test submission by adding a new lead to a particular Campaign.

The response will get captured and you can use this new response in your Aweber step.

Do check and let us know if this works for you now.

JayP

This was set up exactly like this but has still not worked for some reason.

There must be something I'm missing

1660936224840.png

Adarshs

Staff member
Hey @JayP
After Save & Send Test Request, trigger will wait for the event response. To capture the response please try to Add customer or lead to a campaign in your highlevel account.
2022-08-20_13h59_42.png

Follow these steps and let us know is it working for you?